Thursday, July 14, 2011

A few days in Paris!-Part 2

Ok, so technology doesn't like me right now. I haven't posted in a week because once I edited my pictures they don't show up in the file. Its hard to explain but basically, I can't edit pictures right now. So I am posting the raw version. They are not the best, sorry. But I did get a new camera that should come soon!

Anyways, in Paris we went to the Eiffel Tower. Last time in Paris we went, but we didn't get to go up it. But this time we did, and it was amazing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wore my Rodarte for Target dress, Forever 21 Sunglasses, H&M hat, Brass Plum Flats, and Juicy Couture Bag.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This shadow of the tower was beautiful!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have one more paris post, with all the shopping! Look for that soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress and hat! These are such lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note!!!!