Thursday, July 21, 2011

A few days in Paris!-Part 3

My last post from Paris! I had to go to the world famous Laduree and have some tea and macaroons and buy some things for home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Went to the largest Louis Vitton I have ever seen in my life! Sooo many stories high! I bought a cute little bag I got to show you later, because I got a new camera!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then I went to Hermes, and they had this amazing exhibit going on in the second level of the store where they showed you how to made the leather goods. I watched some gloves be made.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then I went shopping at all the famous designer stores on Avenue Montaigne.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wore my Rodarte for Target Shirt, Lucette skirt from Australia, B.P. studded flats, and Juicy Couture bag.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And when in Paris, you have to visit the first Chanel boutique on Rue Cambon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope you enjoy these pics. Now I can get back into blogging with my new camera!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a note!!!!